ipsaa‘s Aspiration Programme is based on each young adult’s aspiration to come into their own. We gently weave into this stage of “my independence”, a sense of collaboration.
The programme that lays emphasis on:
- Ensuring that each child is comfortable: for calm and complete work cycles in the age-appropriate family lounge set-up; or for a quick wink in the dorm with her/his own locker, book rack and personal table
- Developing a habit for reading with our ‘Let me read – Let me imagine – Let me write’ activity.
The programme also includes:
- Supervising and facilitating completion of home-work and project-work
- Spending time with a Habba for relaxation and creativity.
- Showing meaningful films as part of our Film Habba
- Sports facility. (Badminton and Table Tennis).
We can also facilitate taking the child to sports coaching and camps .