ipsaa‘s HARMONY PROGRAM is based on a child‘s collaboration with her-his own outer and inner world, aimed at enhancing the child’s inner harmony.
We understand that at this stage children have been exposed to diverse cultural experiences and are dividing their day between home, school, and evening activities.
We have looked at this program in a very critical manner with deep research for needs and wishes of both the parent and the child
We lay emphasis on:
- Ensuring that each child is comfortable: for calm and complete work cycles in the age-appropriate family lounge set-up or for a quick wink in the dorm with her/his own locker, book rack and table.
- Developing a habit for reading with our ‘Read to me – Let me read’ Program
The program also includes:
- Supervising and facilitating completion of home-work and project-work
- Our block room offering for creative building and logical thinking
- Spending time with a Habba for relaxation and creativity
- Showing meaningful films as part of our Film Habba