Ipsaa‘s TRUTH Program has been created to give children at the pre-puberty stage, the freedom to make their own decisions and at the same time learn to negotiate with the elders. At this stage children gradually learn about fundamental truths.
Towards this we have created a program that lays emphasis on:
- Ensuring that each child is comfortable: for calm and complete work cycles in the age-appropriate family lounge set-up; or for a quick wink in the dorm with her/his own locker, book rack and personal table
- Developing a habit for reading with our ‘Let me read – Let me imagine – Let me write’ activity.
The program also includes:
- Supervising and facilitating completion of home-work and project-work
- Spending time with a Habba for relaxation and creativity
- Showing meaningful films as part of our Film Habba